Friday, October 12, 2007

Sara Love : Rodeo Magazine




Former A*Teens star turned Swedish dance diva Sara Love,gave her first interview in Swedish magazine Rodeo and didn't hold back when it came to the questions. . .

- ''I know what I want'', she says, amongst other things and that she loves sex.

She is not concerned what her old colleagues from A*Teens might think :
- ''I do not know what they're doing. I don't care about it. The only thing I care about is what I'm doing''.

The Swedish darling has already released her first official single 'Glamour Bitch' which has so far peaked at no.48 on the Swedish Chart due to the video not being released yet - the album and more videos are to following soon according to Sara's official myspace blog.

Check out the exclusive pictures here : http://www.saraloveonline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=49

No comments: